Cummins Inc. And CitiCapital Launch Alliance
Cummins Inc. and CitiCapital have reached an agreement to promote a cosponsored marine finance program.
Under the agreement, customers who purchase Cummins engines for various commercial vessels will receive exclusive finance products provided by Citi- Capital.
This agreement demonstrates the cooperative efforts of both companies by bringing together the premier manufacturer of marine engines and the world's largest financial services conglomerate.
The agreement will initially cover the U.S. and Canada with expectations to rollout worldwide "Financing solutions are critical with any marine projects, whether it's a new vessel or a major repower. Cummins Marine customers deserve the very best in products and services. We are very pleased to now offer CitiCapital's considerable strength and marine experience to Cummins Marine customers," said Dennis Spriggs, Financing marketing manager for Cummins, Inc.
"By bundling power and financial solutions, the end user customer gets better overall service than they would if they sourced the separate parts of the transaction individually.
The alliance between Cummins and CitiCapital will save customers time, provide a high level of quality and service and potentially money by taking advantage of this powerful alliance," said Joe Pitch, vice president of Citi- Capital's marine operation.
CitiCapital will provide dedicated marketing and sales support to Cummins Marine distributors located in the United States and Canada. The goal of the program is to provide marine financing solutions to customers who select Cummins marine engines to power their commercial vessels.
Circle 54 on Reader Service Card www.maritimereporterinfo.com
Other stories from April 2002 issue
- U.S., Spain Team To Develop New Warship page: 4
- Bennis to Lead Maritime, Land Security page: 4
- Halmatic To Supply RIBs For Maritime & Coastguard Agency page: 8
- Germanischer Lloyd Reorganizes Operations page: 11
- Celebrity Cancels Summit And Infinity Sailings page: 11
- Kvaerner And Aker Maritime Join Forces page: 12
- Royal Caribbean And Celebrity Announce Key Appointments page: 13
- Key Port Security Measure Passed page: 16
- Boston Whaler Unveils "Robot" Security Boat page: 18
- Protection Zones In Place For USS Roosevelt's Return page: 19
- DOT Outlines Smart Card Concept For Transportation Workers page: 20
- I MO Calls for Unity on Bulk Carrier Safety page: 22
- OECD Working Group To Brainstorm on Port Security page: 22
- NWDC: The Ultimate One-Stog Shop page: 24
- Boston Whaler Debuts New Security Products page: 26
- No Substitute for A Strong Navy page: 28
- HSV Gets Marines There Faster page: 33
- Information: The Real Power page: 33
- GE Continues To Set Gas Turbine Tech Pace page: 34
- Vericor Is A Reliable Source of Propulsion Power page: 35
- The Allure of Power page: 36
- Spanish Group Endorses Pentamaran page: 37
- industrial Heritage Is Retained page: 38
- MES Completes the World's Largest Diesel Engine page: 39
- Faster Than A Speeding... page: 40
- The Rolls-Royce Design Solution page: 41
- Jane Tide Makes An Impact page: 41
- Halliburton Brings Viking To GOM page: 42
- ABS Speeds Truss Spar Projects to GOM page: 42
- Bollinger Signs Contract For Supply Boat Trio page: 43
- As Banks Step Down, Equipment Finance Companies Step Up page: 44
- Cummins Inc. And CitiCapital Launch Alliance page: 46
- ACR — On The Road To Safety And Survival Technology page: 48
- New Service Frees Ships From Hostile Situations page: 49
- Positive Outlook for Global Subsea Development, Deepwater Strengthening page: 50
- A World of Controversy page: 64
- INTERTANKO Holds Firm Position o n M a r i t i m e security page: 66
- North Mariner — In A Class of Its Own page: 68
- Volvo Penta Engines In Clean Design Ferry page: 69
- Hernis 400 System Is Safe And Sound page: 69
- The Dash for Gas page: 74
- BP's Discovery Is Re-Named Thunder Horse page: 75
- Crowley Moves ExxonMobil Concrete Island Drilling page: 76
- Dresser-Rand Equips Petrobras FPSO page: 76
- Transas Launches LNG Tanker Simulator page: 76